Some one have a spare HTC One trade up promo code

JahmeZZ

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Pre-registration Code Link Below

Does anyone have an extra code? Just ordered the HTC One from Amazon Wireless and would love to trade in my iPhone 5. It will be greatly appreciated!

RedSwedishFish

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site

For those of you redeeming the trade up code, how are you satisfying the requirement where you have to show a "valid proof-of-purchase"? The website defines a valid PoP as:

* Valid proof of purchase for your new HTC device is a copy of the invoice, sales receipt or order confirmation. The IMEI, ESN or MEID number must be included and must be legible.

Except, I ordered my online through T-Mobile. There was no packing slip in the box when I received it. The best I can do is print the email from TMo that has the SKU of the kit (box) and then provide a photocopy of the box which has the IMEI on it.

What are others doing?

mlam23

May 13, 2013
Visit site

Does anyone have an extra code? I just decided on the One over the S4, and found out about this deal. Thanks.

terri19

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have an extra code for me? My son signed up and didn't tell me until it was passed brat that he is :( Was just wondering if anyone had a code they weren't going to use.

zachig

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Just PM'd it to you! Let me know if you use it.
Thanks Sybrey! Does it work only for 'Trade-off', meaning I have to send my 'old' HTC phone to HTC, or should it work like a 'discount/refund'?

I'm asking because I tried to enter it and it does NOTHING.

Anyway, if it's only for 'trade-off' I'm not going to use it.

Thanks anyway...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali