Some one have a spare HTC One trade up promo code

bcan1ne

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I would really appreciate one as well!!! Had a code and used it, went through the process and printer failed to print... Now its saying code can only be used once :-\... essentially im SOL!

Digging my htc

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the code but I need to come up with a smart phone that will work to send in for my trade-in. I have a blackberry but it wont boot up. It died. My wife wants my HTC that I currently have now. I think I have to send in something that works on Tmobile. I'm not sure about that though.

Hush Martin

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I would really appreciate one as well!!! Had a code and used it, went through the process and printer failed to print... Now its saying code can only be used once :-\... essentially im SOL!

You don't need to input the code again... you should be able to log back into the HTC trade up site and re-print.

lehi7l

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm still searching around for a spare code. If anybody still has an extra, I'd really appreciate it! Looking to get a final bit of use out of my htc incredible :D

darynm

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I just missed this to and I am so ready to jump carriers from Sprint to Verizon and Verizon doesn't have this phone so I would love any discount I could get. Anyone willing to help with the codes or whatever it takes to get this phone cheaper would be so much appreciated!

Annie Potts

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I didn't receive a follow up email either, does anyone else have a code they're not going to use? Thanks.

If you go to the Htc One website and enter your email to register for special offers, it still emails you a code. Just got mind. Thanks to str8crazy for the info..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali