Some one have a spare HTC One trade up promo code

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Somehow I got two codes, can't use either one of them because my phone is not listed in upgrade choices. I guess it is not considered a smartphone. First two people that respond gets them in a PM. (Now I have to figure out how to do a PM)

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ah this is that US only offer right? Poor us in the UK not being able to take advantage of buying a crappy old phone for a ?10 and trading it in for ?80 :(

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Ah this is that US only offer right? Poor us in the UK not being able to take advantage of buying a crappy old phone for a ?10 and trading it in for ?80 :(

I guess it is US only. I didn't do so well either with the HTC promises. First, my phone is not eligible for the rebate. Then, the 25G of dropbox HTC promised was denied by ATT. So...poor everybody, lol. My only consolation is maybe..just maybe, my media link that was included will work when I get around to putting it all together.

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I guess it is US only. I didn't do so well either with the HTC promises. First, my phone is not eligible for the rebate. Then, the 25G of dropbox HTC promised was denied by ATT. So...poor everybody, lol. My only consolation is maybe..just maybe, my media link that was included will work when I get around to putting it all together.

I already have over 50Gb of dropbox so another 25gb would be epic! Of course I will just have to wait and see if that is US only too!

j.chavez

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Somehow I got two codes, can't use either one of them because my phone is not listed in upgrade choices. I guess it is not considered a smartphone. First two people that respond gets them in a PM. (Now I have to figure out how to do a PM

Could I have one please.

j.chavez

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Somehow I got two codes, can't use either one of them because my phone is not listed in upgrade choices. I guess it is not considered a smartphone. First two people that respond gets them in a PM. (Now I have to figure out how to do a PM)

May I have a promo if you still have it.

Sorry for double post.

Julian Gao

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pre-registration Code Link Below

tried last night, but still did not receive the code. if anyone has an extra code to PM, really appreciate it.