Someone talk me out of getting a S20 Ultra

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Personally I dont expect a phone to be perfect with no software issues whatsoever, look at the iPhones with ios 13 and all the issues that have been fixed, the fact that samsung are fixing the issue is more important to me
I think Samsung will get a update for the camera ASAP, after all the camera is the main drive for the ultra, not for me, but it's Samsung's big push.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
In the other thread someone mentioned the Note 20 to be released earlier. Imagine buying the s20 ultra and in July the Note 20 is out LOL after spending $1400!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I went through it a few times back and forth and visiting store ...just decided to hold off ...I had extra 10% off at BB as well just couldn't pull trigger ...I just like the feel in hand of the Note 10+ ...tbh the S20 + felt better in hand although I like the width of the Note over both models...my small phone is the Pixel 4 XL just been flipping between the Note + and forth ...and wait to see what August brings ...

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I want to go big with the Note.
The only thing that makes me nervous in the note is the rumored screen. The wrap around type, touch sensitive for volume/power buttons. I see that making cases difficult.

I shouldn't say only thing, price also. If they bring that camera technology, the refresh rate, force 5G, and more.. Well if you think the S series were expensive, hold onto your seat. The S series sales are down, I don't think it was all the virus, pricing is getting out of hand also. So maybe Samsung will scale back on features, not force 5G. The note releases around iPhone also, so I think that helps keep pricing of the note in check a little also. I'll be watching it, and I might be buying it, but if I do I think I'm going to wait till November and cash in on the black Friday and after sales. I'm also going to watch what that screen does.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Until next February when the S series come out. It's a vicious circle. It's about time we all accept, the difference is the S pen, software and hardware just play catch up between the two.
Exactly..... if I'm not mistaken there used to be bigger differences between the two. I do like that the Note 10+ had 256GB as a base model

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia