soon to be RAZR Maxx owner

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I need some help here. I just ordered 2 razr maxx with the BOGO sale :) but I want to put the 2 maxxes as my first 2 lines. What do I do? I got 2 basic phones with me right now, do I just activate them and will it ask me to choose what line I want to put it on? (want to do this online in my account and not pay any data for this, just the 9.99 for the last 2 lines).

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I need some help here. I just ordered 2 razr maxx with the BOGO sale :) but I want to put the 2 maxxes as my first 2 lines. What do I do? I got 2 basic phones with me right now, do I just activate them and will it ask me to choose what line I want to put it on? (want to do this online in my account and not pay any data for this, just the 9.99 for the last 2 lines).

I would suggest calling VZW. They helped me set up both phones super easy and quick. And you will have to have data plans for the two phone lines that end up with the Maxx.

seeker1321

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
yeah I did the same thing. I have 4 lines, but the two with data lines had 6 months to go yet. I was able to switch the upgrades from the other two lines, keep my small txt message package, and unlimited data.

gotnoteeth

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I went to my local Verizon Wireless corporate office yesterday knowing I was not eligible for an upgrade. I hate the Thunderbolt so much I was willing to pay full price for the maxx. They gave me the promotional price anyways.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I went to my local Verizon Wireless corporate office yesterday knowing I was not eligible for an upgrade. I hate the Thunderbolt so much I was willing to pay full price for the maxx. They gave me the promotional price anyways.

That's great!! Did you get the devices or are they being shipped to you?

wes-txt

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I took advantage of the BOGO. I plan to keep one, but I was thinking of selling the other to buy a used nexus. Does anyone know what I have to do to sell this? Do I have to activate it first to accept the contract, then reactive my old phone?

Thanks.

mikibrown

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered mine.. it will be here Thursday. Can't wait. I'm coming from an HTC Incredible. It's been a fine phone, but being 2 years old now, it's getting quirky, and the battery lasts about 2 hours from a full charge. I was due though, rather than replacing the battery I replaced the phone. Yay!

acroyle

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I just called customer service today and got an early upgrade to take advantage of the leap day pricing. I was originally eligible on march 15. I couldn't believe they did it, last week they told me no way. I am a happy camper!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware