Sprint: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine says "Pending" but says ship date is 03/14, which would be right for a 03/16 release.

Mav. :cool:

It always says this when you pre order. As we get closer the 16th you will see a change and then the phone is shipped out I'm guessing it will be delivered by the 15th usually Sprint is good but who knows maybe earlier or maybe just in time. I received my Note 8 four days before the release date

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Holy smokes it says expected delivery date next Tuesday like everyone esle looks like this will be an early release. March 13 will be a great day

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes loyalty is a good thing! I've been a Sprint small business customer since the days of Sprint PCS. Have a grandfathered plan that still gets me subsidized phones in exchange for a two year contract extension. Unlimited (and, as far as I can tell, unthrottled) data, unlimited texts, and more minutes than I come close to using. Called my business rep yesterday to see what she could do for an upgrade to an S9+. Started off saying $410, and she could give me a $150 bill credit on top of that, so total price of $260. But when she put it in the computer, it came upas $450, instead of $410, so she said she'd up the bill credit to $250. Not sure if she's bad at math, or just being nice to a long term customer, or rewarding me for asking about her day, but that brings the price to $200. For a brand new S9+. Can't complain about that, so I told her put the order through.

When she was done, she tells me, "I gave you a $300 bill credit." Final price, $150. Even get free overnight shipping. Yeah, that locks me in for another two years, but a 2 year payment plan pretty much does the same thing. If I cancel early, I either pay an ETF or pay off the phone. And my ETF is actually cheaper than the monthly phone payments.

Business line isn't the same as consumer lines. Consumer there is really no loyalty. My parents have had Sprint for 15+ years and get nothing special out of it. They just don't care about consumers as much in the loyalty game since everyone plays the swap game.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Business line isn't the same as consumer lines. Consumer there is really no loyalty. My parents have had Sprint for 15+ years and get nothing special out of it. They just don't care about consumers as much in the loyalty game since everyone plays the swap game.

I've had Sprint since I was 19 and I get loyalty and a grandfathered plan which has unlimited data without being throttled down. I get 10 dollar of the monthly price so the galaxy s9plus is costing me 672.00. I can also trade it back In with galaxy forever program. But the business discount is great.