Sprint: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I've had Sprint since I was 19 and I get loyalty and a grandfathered plan which has unlimited data without being throttled down. I get 10 dollar of the monthly price so the galaxy s9plus is costing me 672.00. I can also trade it back In with galaxy forever program. But the business discount is great.

Grandfathered plans isn't the same as special discounts or offers versus others. It's just letting you keep the plan you got when you joined.

I was mainly talking about the discounts that you get such as free accessories or sometimes even a special offer that other customers don't get because of your time with said carrier.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Same here!
It's bad when I lurk in here to see if other carriers are having activity. Fellot Tmobile preorderer:)Lol. Mines showing 3/13-3/14 ship. I keep checking the MyUPS app too as with Tmobile, they ship UPS - and in my case in the past I've seen activity on there before the Tmobile site.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a Spigen Case and a Hyperknit case. I won't lie when I saw the hyperknit case I knew it was like the Google pixel 2 the one they have is also hyperknit.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Got the e-mail.
Got the UPS Tracking number.
Got the text alert from UPS.
Arriving tomorrow.

Way to go Sprint!!!!!!

Mav. :cool:

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Sprint shipping S9's now. Arriving 03/09!!!!!

As noted in the Sprint thread, many, including myself, have received the appropriate e-mails, tracking numbers, text alerts and UPS app notifications that Sprint has shipped our Galaxy S9's and they will be arriving tomorrow, 03/09.

Can't wait.

Nice job Sprint!!

Mav. :cool:

Pre-orders for the Galaxy S9 on Sprint are already shipping:
https://www.androidcentral.com/pre-orders-galaxy-s9-sprint-are-already-shipping

Last edited: