Sprint is hopping on the multi-unlimited plans now as well

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Krazyatom, "Unlimited Plus and Unlimited Basic are available to existing customers" Just go into a store and ask them to change it for you - as of July 13.

This is why "the cellphone industry" is also known as "Monkey See, Monkey Do". Your company does something and it works, I'll do it too. No one subsidizes phones any more, we don't get 400 minutes of talk/50 texts for $70/month - every carrier copies every other successful move. If they don't, one company comes out with something good and the others all lose customers. (It drives dealers mad - when you open the door in the morning and there are 5 customers waiting who want the new plan - that you haven't even read about yet. The carriers don't always notify the independents in advance.)

Of course, for people like me, who need only 1 line, these unlimited data plans are still pretty expensive. I'd be paying $70/month for 2 lines even though I only use one.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Krazyatom, "Unlimited Plus and Unlimited Basic are available to existing customers" Just go into a store and ask them to change it for you - as of July 13.

This is why "the cellphone industry" is also known as "Monkey See, Monkey Do". Your company does something and it works, I'll do it too. No one subsidizes phones any more, we don't get 400 minutes of talk/50 texts for $70/month - every carrier copies every other successful move. If they don't, one company comes out with something good and the others all lose customers. (It drives dealers mad - when you open the door in the morning and there are 5 customers waiting who want the new plan - that you haven't even read about yet. The carriers don't always notify the independents in advance.)

Of course, for people like me, who need only 1 line, these unlimited data plans are still pretty expensive. I'd be paying $70/month for 2 lines even though I only use one.

Get them to activate it after your CURRENT billing cycle to avoid a prorated bill

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

With Hulu and Tidal bundled in the plan a 15 GB Hotspot is a good deal IMHO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruno1099