Sprint Note 7 shipping status

cjones

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
This is crazy. I'm checking the stupid "myorder" page on Sprint over and over.

Is anyone else having feelings that the pre-orders will be late and people will be able to just walk in to Best Buy or the Sprint store on Friday morning and get one but the pre-orders will be stuck on a UPS truck somewhere?

Ugh!

Posted via the Android Central App

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
This is crazy. I'm checking the stupid "myorder" page on Sprint over and over.

Is anyone else having feelings that the pre-orders will be late and people will be able to just walk in to Best Buy or the Sprint store on Friday morning and get one but the pre-orders will be stuck on a UPS truck somewhere?

Ugh!

Nope. They say they'll ship by tomorrow, so I don't find the need to stress. That takestoo much energy.

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Well I take pre ordering to mean your trying to guarantee that you will get one. Not you will get it early. The Sprint rep told me flat out I would get it a full 2 days before everyone else. I laughed when he said it. My status is saying the same thing today as it did when I ordered and they sent me the emails on the 3rd. Nothing has changed.

Blue Coral for the wife and I.

Last edited:

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
No change for me either... Head over to the T mobile thread there phones have already shipped. It says by the 17 I'm expecting a tracking buy the end of day

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
No change for me either... Head over to the T mobile thread there phones have already shipped. It says by the 17 I'm expecting a tracking by the end of day

I guess we (as in ppl) need to look more closely on how things are worded or said...lol

Mines said shipped by the 17th. I took that as at least I'll get it by the 19th. But I get what most are saying, how they could have just waited till the 19th and went to the store. They have a valid point. I just don't like how Sprint is mum on anything remotely having to do with this phone (or any new release).

I'm guessing if we don't see SOME type of status change by 12pm tomorrow, Sprint will have some very angry customers!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
No change for me either... Head over to the T mobile thread there phones have already shipped. It says by the 17 I'm expecting a tracking buy the end of day

No shipping for T-Mobile. Lots of tracking numbers issued but T-Mobile is still holding the phones. Did have one person that posted tracking info, phone pics, etc that received a device today but that's it. His probably just skipped thru. It happens.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
No shipping for T-Mobile. Lots of tracking numbers issued but T-Mobile is still holding the phones. Did have one person that posted tracking info, phone pics, etc that received a device today but that's it. His probably just skipped thru. It happens.

That thread was ridiculous. I'm glad this one is more chill.

cjones

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who have done pre-orders before, once you get a shipping notice how long until you have gotten the actual phone in your hands?

I am on Amazon Prime customer and I know that with them it's two to three days after I get the shipping notice. Hoping it's not the same with Sprint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia