Sprint Note 7 shipping status

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I sent them the page on my lease agreement with the financial details and they accepted it first try. Saysy package is enroute, but still no tracking number.

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I sent them the page on my lease agreement with the financial details and they accepted it first try. Saysy package is enroute, but still no tracking number.
I submitted mine on the 19th, it was approved.also says my package is in route and still no tracking number as well.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Finally after resubmitting my receipt I got approved! 1516.jpgthey didn't send me an email but I just checked and saw this.

Posted via the Android Central App

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Since it's approved you'll get in an email once shipped.
96057a60c6afb113e8b245c9825327e7.jpg

My status has been this way for about two days I believe,still no email with tracking information.i never received an email about shipping.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Trust me, even with tracking information, almost none of them are moving. I saw one person that received their SD card. Everyone else's is just saying 'Label created" and past the delivery date.
Sound familiar? 😉

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I sent in the order confirmation email from Sprint. I circled the date on the top of the email, in the address, and wrote "Date & Time of purchase" next to it. I got my shipping confirmation about 15 mins ago.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm also awaiting shipment for my 256gb Evo Micro sdxc card 😃 (UPDATED MINE HAS SHIPPED)

Submission Status
SAMSUNG GALAXY OFFER

IMEI MAC
************53 **********6F
Status
Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route
Questions?
CONTACT US
Terms and Conditions

THE ONLY THING I'M CONFUSED ABOUT IS WHILE THE STATUS SAYS IT'S IN ROUTE WHICH MEANS IT'S OBVIOUSLY BEEN SHIPPED THE FACT IS I HAVE NO WAY TO TRACK AS I NEVER RECEIVED A TRACKING NUMBER OR ANYTHING LOL

Last edited:

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm also awaiting shipment for my 256gb Evo Micro sdxc card 😃 (UPDATED MINE HAS SHIPPED)

Submission Status
SAMSUNG GALAXY OFFER

IMEIMAC
************53**********6F
Status
Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route
Questions?
CONTACT US
Terms and Conditions

THE ONLY THING I'M CONFUSED ABOUT IS WHILE THE STATUS SAYS IT'S IN ROUTE WHICH MEANS IT'S OBVIOUSLY BEEN SHIPPED THE FACT IS I HAVE NO WAY TO TRACK AS I NEVER RECEIVED A TRACKING NUMBER OR ANYTHING LOL
Keep checking it everyday, my sister has a tracking number and will receive her gift via FedEx tomorrow afternoon.

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I have received my Fedex tracking number. However, the item has not been received by Fedex yet. I'm going to assume that these will not be released until AFTER Sprint's 14 day return period ends. That would mean that actual shipment would occur on, or after 9/2/2016.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Sprint customers how is the Gear working with your new Note 7? I'm still waiting on my ship notification. I really hope I like my new freebie...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
destinyraine