Sprint S8 / S8+ pre-order discussion.

williejr185

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well the Samsung Infinitely Immersive promotion is now live on their website, so somebody somewhere must have received or is about to receive their phones.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I am theorizing pickup from UPS this afternoon and then delivery tomorrow or Wednesday depending on if the Next Day thing is true.

Once picked up by UPS, the tracking numbers then become "live" and then we will all know more than we know now.
Which is a good thing.

Mav. :cool:

bucoholic

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
I ordered mine on 3/29 & midnight so I could get the Fully immersive VR experience for $99 and I'm going to be pissed if I don't get the phone in time to get the deal!

jmnesq

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I am theorizing pickup from UPS this afternoon and then delivery tomorrow or Wednesday depending on if the Next Day thing is true.

Once picked up by UPS, the tracking numbers then become "live" and then we will all know more than we know now.
Which is a good thing.

Mav. :cool:

I've been going back and forth with Sprintcare on Twitter. Their most recent response, "Even though the pre-shipment information was sent to UPS, the new Galaxy smartphones will be shipped starting on 4/17".

So...what we already knew. They're on their way.

helmutk

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
My Sprint order status update...

"Your order is on its way. The shipping carrier website will display your shipment progress within a few hours. Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Pre-Orders: Your tracking number will be available on the shipping carrier website beginning 4/18. Deliveries begin as early as 4/19. Any requests to add or remove services have also been completed if applicable. If you have questions, please use the Live Chat link on this page 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for your business. If you have questions, please use the Live Chat link on this page 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for your business."

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Yep, seeing this too. They definitely changed it!

So it looks like Wednesday will be the day. Still holding out hope for tomorrow though!

2 days early is still good and will keep me ordering from Sprint even if it costs a little more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky