Sprint service at [Your Location]

Chevalier

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Bridgeport CT. We live pretty high up with no distractions so our signal is pure. Frequently hit up Stamford too, it's all good there.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Service in San Diego is good all around. Its my work phone and I drive from Downtown SD to Orange County often for work and service has been much better the past few years.

cschang

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I commute from Riverside county, CA to Los Angeles county CA on a daily basis and I've never had a problem with service. There are a few areas near LAX where service can get a little iffy, and I'm talking 1 to 2 bars, not no service like my iphone, but overall L.A. CA is covered end to end.
I live in the Manhattan Beach area of LA. Services is pretty good throughout, but on the sand it gets iffy sometimes/

Last edited:

gol706

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I will 3rd San Antonio being a good place for Sprint coverage. I switched from ATT when I got my Pre and overall I would say the service is slightly better. The areas that are ATT deadzones have Sprint coverage and I haven't found any Sprint deadzones in town. Service up in Austin also seems pretty good too. Corpus Christi is more spotty, although ATT sucked just as bad for me down there.

r-nice

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Really? I;ve never had problems when go to SA. but im usually around downtown or the i-10/410 area.

The specific area is Marbach - don't know if you've ever been over that way. I was out there weekend before last and had pitiful coverage.

Other then that though, it's the beesknees.

beret9987

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Live in SF Bay Area(East Bay) and coverage is fantastic. Go to school in Davis, CA and also have excellent reception except its a little weak in some of the older buildings on campus.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the Houston Area \ Alvin. Friend has Sprint and has no problems. By the map, my apt is right in the center of a 4G tower site. As soon as I get the EVO on the 4th I will post what I find while I drive around Houston.

JoeMimic

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Salem, Oregon here. I have full bars pretty much everywhere in town. We have 4G available here but I've never had the pleasure of using it.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
San Jose, California here. I've been with Sprint for almost 10 years now and coverage has always been great for me. I can't remember having any dropped calls or any connection issues in the past 5 years.

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Lower New York region here (about 20mins north of NYC) and been with Sprint for 6+yrs

Service has its ups and downs depending on what area your in (I live in a county with over 60 small towns very close together) - Some have excellant service, others are spotty at best, while some more upstate have barely any service all together ...

What really annoys me is in certain buildings like my job and unfortunately my apt. building service is very low, thankfully i am able to get calls, txts, etc. but its very low quality service, job being the worst with the Pre being in roam half the time when i take it out to use it - only being able to use the services if i am connected to the Wifi really help and conserve battery -

Drop calls happen every once in awhile in the low signal areas, and i swear there is a Sprint bug with speakerphones, I have never had a call with a friend also on Sprint who didn't break up at some point if we were both on speakerphone talking, the strangest thing, maybe a CDMA thing?

Last edited:

rawvega

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Live in Las Vegas. Sprint service here is nearly flawless. I usually can get @ 900 kbps dl on EVDO. I won't get a chance to comment on WiMAX here until I get my Evo.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Lower New York region here (about 20mins north of NYC) and been with Sprint for 6+yrs

Service has its ups and downs depending on what area your in (I live in a county with over 60 small towns very close together) - Some have excellant service, others are spotty at best, while some more upstate have barely any service all together ...

What really annoys me is in certain buildings like my job and unfortunately my apt. building service is very low, thankfully i am able to get calls, txts, etc. but its very low quality service, job being the worst with the Pre being in roam half the time when i take it out to use it - only being able to use the services if i am connected to the Wifi really help and conserve battery -

Drop calls happen every once in awhile in the low signal areas, and i swear there is a Sprint bug with speakerphones, I have never had a call with a friend also on Sprint who didn't break up at some point if we were both on speakerphone talking, the strangest thing, maybe a CDMA thing?

Yeah, it's the same where I work. I can make and receive calls but data is out of the question. At my house though, I have full bars :)

808dee

May 26, 2010
dee808.blogspot.com
Island of Oahu, Hawaii. One of the best in coverage on the island. I've put my data head to head against other carriers and just beat them out in speeds

hampstenj

May 8, 2010
Visit site
gee I wish my area was as good as the rest of ya... barely can use the network inside the house, and no i aien't out in the sticks, i live in TOWN! the folks who live out in the sticks have full coverage!

Sprint if your listening get another tower up PRONTO in Flora, IL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86