Stable One UI 5

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it didn't help. I'm now also getting alert that OneUI not responding. Cleared partition a couple times and repair apps. I believe it's a graphics error. Interesting that I went into "run graphics test." When test is complete I get notice "error!" then "erasing."

Sent from my SM-S908U using AC Forums mobile app

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, it didn't help. I'm now also getting alert that OneUI not responding. Cleared partition a couple times and repair apps. I believe it's a graphics error. Interesting that I went into "run graphics test." When test is complete I get notice "error!" then "erasing."

Home One UI Or just One UI?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'll have to wait till I get the error again but I believe it is OneUI Home. Trying to check for update now but only getting that I have the latest version... 14.0.01.1

It should available soon , u can clear the home app data then force stop it but will erase home set-up or use something like Nova for now

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Well my problems of lag & "stopped responding" errors on One UI Home have returned so I'm using Nova instead. I haven't used Nova in years. Was using Lucid Launcher for years which is a very different style launcher (no dock, app drawer is swipe to the right, a favorite app bar is back button, etc). I may decide to go back to that. Right now, I don't see much advantage to using One UI Home over Nova. It appears that Nova has everything that One UI has & more... and there is no lag.

grafixguy#AC

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the S22U unlocked on VZW and no joy yet. I even tried removing my sim and trying to get the update on wiFi but nothing yet.

Just had a read through some of the posts using the Samsung Members app and it's pretty apparent that Verizon is holding this up for some reason. We'll never know what it is, though.