Stock email font

Raj1968

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi all

I know, this probably is a well debated topic, but since I would like to find a solution... am posting it here.

I have both Exchange and Gmail email addresses and am using the Stock email app. I have tried many other apps and the closest that I had liked is Newton's email app, but then, I can't continue as it doesn't support Activesync yet.

Coming back to my problem.

The font type and the font size seems on the higher side and am wondering whether theres any solution out there.

And - if you are an exchange user, please tell me, which email app do you use?

Thanks

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

I know, this probably is a well debated topic, but since I would like to find a solution... am posting it here.

I have both Exchange and Gmail email addresses and am using the Stock email app. I have tried many other apps and the closest that I had liked is Newton's email app, but then, I can't continue as it doesn't support Activesync yet.

Coming back to my problem.

The font type and the font size seems on the higher side and am wondering whether theres any solution out there.

And - if you are an exchange user, please tell me, which email app do you use?

Thanks

I use the stock app as I have to for work purposes. If you go into your Settings, Display, Screen zoom and font and change the Font Size to a smaller size, this will reduce the size of the font in the email app. It will also reduce it globally across the built-in stock apps and settings, etc.

Another idea is within the email app settings, try turning OFF the setting for Auto Fit Content.

Raj1968

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
I have another question to this. when I try to compose an email or reply, the default font size is 12. 10 will be too small. 11 would be apt. And I don't think we can change the font type as well.

is there any ideas towards that??~