Stormtrooper/Panda/Penguin delivery?

wwickedd

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my 128GB Panda on Oct. 4 a few hours after it went on sale. They went out of stock pretty fast so I kept trying and finally got an order in. Ship date is Nov. 27

anon(7894762)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Same here....wanna race?

Hey Mike, I've been following your posts for a little while now since I found out that you and I had the same pre-order date and estimated ship date for our pandas.

I wanted to give you some hope! Just 2 hours ago I got the email that my panda shipped. I've been checking that order page every day waiting on some movement and it finally happened today.

Here's to hoping you have a similar experience.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Mike, I've been following your posts for a little while now since I found out that you and I had the same pre-order date and estimated ship date for our pandas.

I wanted to give you some hope! Just 2 hours ago I got the email that my panda shipped. I've been checking that order page every day waiting on some movement and it finally happened today.

Gratz man I can't wait. I'm not worried about the display issue anymore.. The fact that Google is providing us with a 2 year warranty + mentioned they would send out software fixes for the screen colors and picture rentenion hopefully it really isn't burn in like Google confirmed on a statement made me feel much more confident.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Was yours through Google?

anon(7894762)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
So that's not through the Google store?

I'm not sure how separate they are, but the project Fi "store" is different from the Google store. When I go to my Google account though to manage my orders, they appear there.

I think all project Fi orders are still managed and fulfilled through the Google store. I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong though.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 64 GB unlocked penguin during the event. It was supposed to ship on October 30 but never did. It says it is supposed to be delivered either today or tomorrow. I doubt that it's happening. Looks like I will try to order from project fi next year. Do you have up pay for fi up front when buying the phone that way?

anon(7894762)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Do you have up pay for fi up front when buying the phone that way?

I don't think so, but I'm not sure. When I signed up for Fi, I already had a Nexus 6p that I previously purchased from the Google store. I don't think you have to pay anything for Fi until you activate your SIM.

Fuzzchop91

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
Got mine today should of had it Monday but nightmare from FedEx . 128g from Verizon ordered 5th this thing is beautiful

Attachments

• IMG_20171101_115210.jpg
    IMG_20171101_115210.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 50

Majime_Black

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, nothing to dislike about this thing, absolutely LOVE IT. Just gotta get use to the layout after having Samsung devices for the past 5 years. Blue Shift...severely overblown!!! kinda laughed cause I would not have ever made that a complaint.

burrs87

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered an unlocked 64gb panda on October 5th around 8pm. ships on Nov. 27 and delivery 28th or 29th. hopefully get it sooner than that though.

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I finally got my shipping notice. Unlocked Penguin 64 GB. November 6-7 delivery.

Nice, unless I missed someone else, this is the first update I've seen for an unlocked Panda.

My original shipping date is Nov 13. Fingers crossed for something sooner.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I know it's only 2 more weeks but damn I'm really wanting my Stormtrooper now. So glad I have my current Pixel XL to lean on.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
my account just got charged. My ship date was November 20th. I'm hoping that's a good sign. I don't have a shipping confirmation yet though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord