stuck in download mode

jessejess87

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I no there are threads similar to needing help suck in download mode. But I had some different problems. First i tried to use the odin to flash back to stock so i can use a different rom. but when i was trying my phone got unplugged from my computer and i received a picture on my phone with a phone a caution sign and the computer. i finaly got out of that and was able to put it in download mode. took about 30 min to get off that caution sign to the download mode. now from here using the command prompt it can detect my phone with adb devices. i also cant get odin to work. Im sorry that this is so long, but this is the first time this has happened so im reaally in need of help. Also if i take my battery out and try again then i get that phone and caution sign with the computer again and have to spend about another 30 min trying to get back to download mode

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I no there are threads similar to needing help suck in download mode. But I had some different problems. First i tried to use the odin to flash back to stock so i can use a different rom. but when i was trying my phone got unplugged from my computer and i received a picture on my phone with a phone a caution sign and the computer. i finaly got out of that and was able to put it in download mode. took about 30 min to get off that caution sign to the download mode. now from here using the command prompt it can detect my phone with adb devices. i also cant get odin to work. Im sorry that this is so long, but this is the first time this has happened so im reaally in need of help. Also if i take my battery out and try again then i get that phone and caution sign with the computer again and have to spend about another 30 min trying to get back to download mode

that is a soft brick, please tell me the model number under the battery should be like 1008 or 1011 ...etc

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

Usernamehere0o

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey im having a kinda similar problem. My phone is stuck in the download screen. Ive tryd the Odin thing. and all that does is nothing. Ive tryd removing the battery but it also doesn't work. After i run the Odin program it pops up with at&t logo for 2 seconds and disappears. Please help me get my fun out of download mode.

ryan i897

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
my captivate will go to download mode and the at&t world phone screen but thats it..... i think its soft bricked but i cant find anything that works does any know if the jig will work? even thou its soft brick.... also my phone doesnt say it charging just the black screen with the white circle in the middle but its supposed to rotate and it just stays in one spot...... plz help... i will even donate if someone can walk me through it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hapily02