Stuck on kids mode.....🤬

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I recently got an Alcatel Joy Tab 2 through MetroPCS. I was just browsing and in the accessibility widget was kids mode. I made up n account but now can't get out of it. It only goes from the accessibility screen to kids mode. I cannot see any of my other settings or widgets. It let me enter my password for my email for some reason( it was a little ! up by the time and battery. I entered all it asked and after it verified it went right back to kids mode. I already turned it off by the setting. This has been driving me nuts for 3 days HHHEEELLLPPPPP!!!PLEASE

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
True, but it's also rude to assume they are a kid and tell them to talk to their parents. I've seen adults get stuck in kids mode.
Come on you been around for long time where you seen people trying bypass security , kids acting like a parent to disable certain permissions a parent has done , let's see the response if they register

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't think the op is the kid, it sounds like the tablet owner who bought it accidentally got stuck in kids mode. Hopefully they register so we can provide help.

It's the kid... read between the lines ;) They won't be back because Mustang is on to them. Kids are smarter than adults give them credit for :p