SWEET JESUS!!! Update your Revue to Honeycomb 3.1 NOW!

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Well looks like they are starting to push Honeycomb external for testing, SatelliteGuys Review: Logitech Revue with GoogleTV – A Diamond in the Rough. Scott works with Dish Network, is a VERY reputable guy and runs Satelliteguys, so this is pretty legit... Not sure if it's a soak test or just a pre-release build (considering he hadn't gotten a prior version recently, does make me wonder if it's for soak testing.) Hopefully he posts a bit more info today.

-Mike

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea when google will FINALY release honeycomb for google tv ?

Best guess "soon". To give you an idea of what soon is I have a Thunderbolt so soon = sometime between now and the end of time... There is a XKCD comic on what soon means but I am to lazy to look it up.

frmorrison

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea when google will FINALY release honeycomb for google tv ?

The latest update was from the director of Google TV saying 3-4 weeks on the first week of October. That is the week of Oct 31-Nov 4. I don't think it will be ready then, I am guessing the end of November. Note the update has been called "lipstick on a pig" by bloggers (using the leaked two updates). Some update is better than nothing though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz