SWEET JESUS!!! Update your Revue to Honeycomb 3.1 NOW!

Immolate

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
So has someone tried the Netflix APK that was originally pulled off a hardware rooted Revue to enable some phones to access Netflix?

bryan1854

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
you should go to the market through the browser and then it should be easier to see what compatible , or does google tv not show up in your device list?

kentoe

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
launcher pro apparently works.You Can download from market as well

Uh wow, holy crap. It does work! It looks hilarious on such a huge screen...

WNgSX.jpg

Reactions: bryan1854

kentoe

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
So has someone tried the Netflix APK that was originally pulled off a hardware rooted Revue to enable some phones to access Netflix?

This would be fantastic. If someone who had a hardware rooted Revue could do this and extract the APK file from the original and install it on this that would be awesome and most likely work.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
This would be fantastic. If someone who had a hardware rooted Revue could do this and extract the APK file from the original and install it on this that would be awesome and most likely work.

You dont need to be rooted to install an .apk

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

kentoe

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

kentoe

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Sorry guys I'm headed to bed! Hopefully someone else can continue. If not I'll do some more tinkering after work tomorrow!

Immolate

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Can't give up Netflix even for Honeycomb. I'm sure someone will get this squared away sooner than later. Knowing Logitech's financial tribulations, I wonder if they leaked the OTA themselves in hopes that the Android community would finish it for them :)

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Can't give up Netflix even for Honeycomb. I'm sure someone will get this squared away sooner than later. Knowing Logitech's financial tribulations, I wonder if they leaked the OTA themselves in hopes that the Android community would finish it for them :)

Wouldn't doubt it

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

long2know

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I got update installed fine... went through all of the setup.

I powered-off my surge protector after I was all done, and now when I power on the Revue, it appears to be stuck at the splash screen. Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky