Swiftkey X free today from Amazon

Progenitor42

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I typically look each day to see what app is free. After missing out on the $.99 special offered last week I was pleasantly surprised to see it offered free today. Downloaded it immediately to try it out. Thanks Amazon!

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok, what is going on with Amazon and this app? I installed it, and after I was done it was listed in my upgrades. So I upgraded and it was still listed in my upgrades, so I upgraded again. So now I have done the initial install and 2 upgrades. But it is still there in upgrades!
Is anyone seeing this? Should I keep upgrading?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Should I be worried about some of the EULA like collecting and distributing data???

There was an interesting read about this on their site. I believe they collect data that is encrypted and not tied to a particular phone. Meaning, they don't know anything other than the information being passed along to help improve the service then it's discarded. Personal information is not collected. You might want to read through it and shoot them an email for clarification on this.

Reactions: RitzSlinger

djsmom

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok, what is going on with Amazon and this app? I installed it, and after I was done it was listed in my upgrades. So I upgraded and it was still listed in my upgrades, so I upgraded again. So now I have done the initial install and 2 upgrades. But it is still there in upgrades!
Is anyone seeing this? Should I keep upgrading?
I had the same problem. I ended up uninstalling all prior versions of swiftkey and then installing the purchased Amazon app. Worked fine after that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord