Switching off

stanleek

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I have problem with Galaxy S4. When battery achieve 40%, my phone turn off. It is no able to turn it on. I have to put it into charger and turn it on. Sometimes battery level after switch on is 0% and sometimes 40%. If is 40%, I unplug charger, and phone work fine only for ten minutes and than phone turn off.

Where can be problem ? I tried some battery doctors apps , but no result.

Have You any idea how fix it ?

Thanks.

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Try this

Check out Android phone turns itself off and stays off for some tips.

In a nutshell I would? pull the battery with the phone powered on, count to 10, put the battery back in, and see if that helps.

If it?s still happening then check the condition of the battery and the battery compartment to make sure that the metal leads are connected and working correctly and that there is no water damage corrosion or buildup.

If it?s still powering off after doing those things then I recommend a Full Backup and Factory Data Reset. If it?s a software issue causing the problem a reset will typically fix it.

Good luck Stanleek

~ Moneypenny~

Darnell0216

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Try this

Everything what you wrote I already did. But phone is still switching off when retrieves 40% battery level.
Your battery is more than likely dead. So far every time this problem has occurred, including to myself with previous phones, it's been a faulty battery. Go where you got the phone and see if they'll give you a hassle free replacement battery. Most of us who got the phone through supported channels have at least one free battery swap.

You can also try placing the battery on a level surface and attempting to spin it by pushing down on one corner. If it spins, it's swollen and definitely bad.

Gavin Buttery

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Iv had the same problem and then found a cracking in the crome frame. When investigating this I found my battery was fatter than my palls. I changed it now it good. Check the battery and see if it started to swell? I would change it ASAP as it only gets worse. Mine ended up turning off almost every time I left home. I was carrying my charger with me to work so I could start phone to make calls;-(

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals39