Sync accounts not working!

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
We are going to need more information about the problem. What message, what apps, what you are doing exactly, etc... We can not help you unless you get more specific.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I had the same message at bottom of Gmail settings about an hour ago. Nothing was syncing calender, mail.

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

donsloan1122

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm having this same problem with the syncing of my facebook calendar events, doesn't look like it's been updating my calendar for a week. In settings>accounts & sync>facebook it shows sync contacts and live feed as working fine, but under sync calendar I get the message "sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." Ok, I'm patient... but has anybody else had this function broken for more than a day or two?

Cadenz

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Same here my Facebook calendar won't sync, it gives me the "sync will be back shortly error." I've tried clearing data on my Facebook app, contact storage and calendar storage, then reloading all my contacts and calendar from Google, then resyncing Facebook. Nothing works.

pattiv2239

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I get the same message. I cannot get any help from Samsung support, spent an entire afternoon chatting on line with someone, and no answers and now cannot even get them to reply. I do hope there is a fix soon.