Sync problem

jor-el

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
The wife and I both have the Droid. The last few days our emails havent been hitting the phone instantly. Never had this problem before. Is something up with gmail?

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
The wife and I both have the Droid. The last few days our emails havent been hitting the phone instantly. Never had this problem before. Is something up with gmail?

I have an Eris and have noticed that today, very unusually, mail is delayed syncing to the phone. Google is reporting a service disruption to Gmail, but it is supposedly affecting a very small percentage of users (however, perhaps it is affecting Android syncing): Apps Status Dashboard

jor-el

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
thanks. called verizon and they said the droid never synced well and if I wanted that I should go back to a blackberry. I told the guy he was wrong, Ive had the phone since the release date.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Gmail is syncing just fine for me today; things are back to normal. (I just sent myself a message from a different account and the notification sounded on my phone about a minute later. This was not happening yesterday.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24