T-Mobile G3 Shipping?

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I am signed in, at the tracking page and can't find the option! Please help me someone

Posted via Android Central App

Does it have an estimated delivery date or just something like package info received, without estimated delivery date? If it's the latter, you probably can't see the option yet.

Also, and I just thought of this, Sprint (my carrier) does not allow for the signature release option to be used, meaning this may also be the case with T-Mo. I use it for Amazon all the time, but forgot about the above.

Edit - I've ordered SIM cards from T-Mo before and never had to sign. You also wouldn't see the option if they don't require a signature.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I came home and the G3 was on my doorstep, along with a package from Amazon with case and screen protector for the G3. The phone is charging and downloading all my apps.

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I am signed in, at the tracking page and can't find the option! Please help me someone

Goto your MyUPS page, click on a incoming package (LG G3 in this case) and it'll take you to tracking info. Under "Special delivery instructions" you'll see authorize shipment release. Click it and another window opens, and in that window turn on Authorization for all incoming Shipments.

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Goto your MyUPS page, click on a incoming package (LG G3 in this case) and it'll take you to tracking info. Under "Special delivery instructions" you'll see authorize shipment release. Click it and another window opens, and in that window turn on Authorization for all incoming Shipments.

Now is the question how could I rush it to me? 😉

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
My card was charged early this morning at 9am, but I didn't receive a shipping notification at all today.
Still holding onto hope that I'll wake up to one and receive the device later tomorrow (overnight shipping).

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
My card was charged early this morning at 9am, but I didn't receive a shipping notification at all today.
Still holding onto hope that I'll wake up to one and receive the device later tomorrow (overnight shipping).

Coulda if went the same route as us, sign up for a free UPS MyChoice. It lets you know of anything being shipped to your address.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Coulda if went the same route as us, sign up for a free UPS MyChoice. It lets you know of anything being shipped to your address.

Thanks for the tip. Signed up, but doesn't appear to have been shipped yet. Bummer.
Well, maybe Saturday.

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Blahhh. Hope it actually gets here today, still hasn't been loaded on my truck yet. >_> its a few miles away though.

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
A signature is required unless you have a shipment release authorization in with ups.

Not for me. They didn't come until I got home last night (I feel bad for our ups guy cause he usually comes around noon) luckily but didn't have to sign for it anyway. I don't know what that shipment release authorization is so I def don't have that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk