T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
You may not have been trying to be rude, but you were. Not only that, but I did present proof whether you liked what I gave you or not is up to you. Not everyone on the internet are liars.

And yes I did receive and pick up my Galaxy S8+ just now at UPS. Want proof? (Never thought I had to do this to prove I'm not lying for a phone) Here it is:
Congratulations and enjoooooy your new phone dude !!!
12e7b277798b16fc32236075273d9441.gif

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
You may not have been trying to be rude, but you were. Not only that, but I did present proof whether you liked what I gave you or not is up to you. Not everyone on the internet are liars.

And yes I did receive and pick up my Galaxy S8+ just now at UPS. Want proof? (Never thought I had to do this to prove I'm not lying for a phone) Here it is:

transparent-youtube-supa-hot-fire-gtakVlnStZUbe

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Boom...proof delivered....

200.webp

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

Nice. Glad you got your new toy. Can't wait for mine.

champppy

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Thanks everyone.

My package (shipping box) was damaged a little and the S8+ box was slightly bent so everyone should check and make sure nothing is damaged for them when they receive the package.

I am doing the data transfer from the S7 edge so still can't use it!

First impressions: phone looks good, BUT, unlike last year, I didn't receive anything to redeem my Gear VR (like a separate sheet).

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone.

My package (shipping box) was damaged a little and the S8+ box was slightly bent so everyone should check and make sure nothing is damaged for them when they receive the package.

First impressions: phone looks good, BUT, unlike last year, I didn't receive anything to redeem my Gear VR (like a separate sheet).

I think there is a link on the S8+ itself that can register you for the free stuff.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks everyone.

The website is live and running all you to do is upload the same information you did for the s7 edge promotion

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks everyone.

Believe me Ill be inspecting the boxes and the phone once it shows up. Hoping it'll change to PICKED UP from the current "ready for ups" I keep seeing 😒

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow looks like T-Mobile noticed that it shipped when it wasn't suppose to. Someone at T-Mobile got caught trying to slip one out early lol. You should of signed up for myups and had them hold it at their collection center and picked it up before T-Mobile noticed their mistake.
This seems to happen every launch. A small handful of people slip through the cracks and get theirs early.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Delivered to UPS Access Point™ Awaiting Customer Pickup

Says mine is at a UPS store, Check back with you all if I actually received it.
There may be a hold on it by the time you get there.
Hopefully not, though.

*update* Congratulations! We have a winner! Don't pay much attention to people wanting unboxing videos. Just go enjoy your phone.