T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
They won't be delivered until Wednesday so expect movement in my UPS tomorrow. Tmobile intercepted my package and put a hold on it. Rep said it will be a Wednesday delivery.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Us samsung.com people don't even have shipping info or cards charged yet and won't get it until thur. I shoudl have spent the extra $20 and ordered from tmobile. Why would they allow tmobile to release them but they won't even release their phones.

I ordered from Samsung. I got the early discount for $650 plus I got to order the the extra $99 package so if I only get mine Thursday or Friday I'm not really that upset

BeyondtheTech

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, my timeline has been like this:
  • 04/07/2017 21:20 T-Mobile: Order Placed
  • 04/14/2017 05:04 UPS: Label Created (didn't get notified via My UPS Choice)
  • 04/14/2017 10:19 T-Mobile: Credit Card Charged
  • 04/16/2017 23:10 T-Mobile: Shipped Email Notification
  • 04/17/2017 03:38 T-Mobile: Equipment Agreement Update (IMEI
  • 04/17/2017 08:20 T-Mobile: Shipped Text Notification
    included)
UPS status update still shows nothing beyond 'Ready for UPS' after 3 days.

Last edited:

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Everyone dying to get their phones. How long before you try to find something you don't like about it to justify your reason for getting rid of it? TRUTH!

Honestly it might only take me a few weeks to decide I need to sell it. Historically I like the look and feel of Samsung devices but always have issues with TouchWiz. Last Sammy I had was the S6 Edge. Have only had Nexus devices since.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Ugh, my timeline has been like this:
  • 04/07/2017 21:20 T-Mobile: Order Placed
  • 04/14/2017 10:19 T-Mobile: Credit Card Charged
  • 04/14/2017 17:30 UPS: Label Created
  • 04/16/2017 23:10 T-Mobile: Shipped Email Notification
  • 04/17/2017 08:20 T-Mobile: Shipped Text Notification
  • 04/17/2017 03:38 T-Mobile: Equipment Agreement Update (IMEI included)

UPS status update still shows nothing beyond 'Ready for UPS' after 3 days.
4.5 preorder (after 5 days of tmobile attempting to fix a system glitch on their end)
4/13 charged
4/14 got ups tracking on myups.
4/14 T-Mobile site shows shipped
4/17: MyUps still shows waiting for UPS

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
I promise it's going to be Wednesday. Tmobile went through the trouble of changing the delivery date while it's on the truck.
Oh I never expected it until tomorrow at the earliest. I just saw that a few people had them on trucks out for delivery and someone made the suggestion that maybe they're out for delivery and the systems hadn't updated. So, knowing I had some other stuff coming to my job today, just wanted to confirm that, at least in my case, that wasn't happening.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
@ctown81: that's weird that they'd go through all that trouble to NOT deliver today. How ridiculously disappointing is that?!? Hard to believe.

I have been getting other UPS updates here and there though, but they are for Pampers, etc. :(

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
@ctown81: that's weird that they'd go through all that trouble to NOT deliver today. How ridiculously disappointing is that?!? Hard to believe.

I have been getting other UPS updates here and there though, but they are for Pampers, etc. :(

Ok so the local UPS gave me a call back and said the "shipper" attempted to intercept the package but it's confirmed on the truck and WILL be delivered today. Now I have an ethical issue, not that I care about big business at all but if I post a pic I'd hate to see tmobile get in "trouble" and maybe hinder their Samsung account (which affects us) since they obviously don't want the phones released till Wednesday. Me getting my is an obvious mistake. Am I thinking too much into this?

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Us samsung.com people don't even have shipping info or cards charged yet and won't get it until thur. I shoudl have spent the extra $20 and ordered from tmobile. Why would they allow tmobile to release them but they won't even release their phones.

yeah man its tricky ordering from the actual website sometimes. after i ordered my s6 from the sammy website and didnt get it until 3 days after everyone else, i just go through the carriers

Nate_Dogg_503

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
Ok so the local UPS gave me a call back and said the "shipper" attempted to intercept the package but it's confirmed on the truck and WILL be delivered today. Now I have an ethical issue, not that I care about big business at all but if I post a pic I'd hate to see tmobile get in "trouble" and maybe hinder their Samsung account (which affects us) since they obviously don't want the phones released till Wednesday. Me getting my is an obvious mistake. Am I thinking too much into this?

.... Seriously? Man, if you don't post a pic or a series of unboxing pics...ethical...there are tons of unboxing and review videos online already. You think a post on a blog forum is going to cause the ire of Samsung to be hoisted upon T Mobile? With all due respect, you are not that important....except to us....for the next 24-48 hours. Don't disappoint us.

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
They won't be delivered until Wednesday so expect movement in my UPS tomorrow. Tmobile intercepted my package and put a hold on it. Rep said it will be a Wednesday delivery.

Wow looks like T-Mobile noticed that it shipped when it wasn't suppose to. Someone at T-Mobile got caught trying to slip one out early lol. You should of signed up for myups and had them hold it at their collection center and picked it up before T-Mobile noticed their mistake.