T-Mobile Pre-order Thread.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
For those that put insurance on your new N20U, are you using t-mobile insurance or directly from samsung?
I went with tmo this time because I've had nothing but problems with Samsung since the day they came out with it. Plus Samsung has horrible customer service and tmo has excellent customer service.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Yes, but the deductible is only $150. A little high, but not bad for $1600 device. I believe it has lower prices for screen and battery replacement.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
don't know why there 550 down on phone...
Because JOD is a joke now. I got out of that crap with my s20 ultra upgrade. Jumped to an LG stylo for the father in law and used eip to upgrade. Gonna pay off the stylo and be done with JOD for good.

It was a good marketing ploy to bring customers in, that's the only reason I switched to tmo.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else get their Samsung credit? Ordered my buds and they should be here next week. I'm happy with my buds+, but the battery life isn't near what they say it's supposed to be. I barely get 6 hours of streaming out of them anymore. Hopefully the new ones actually live up to what Samsung says and the battery doesn't degrade in 6 months like the +.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else get their Samsung credit? Ordered my buds and they should be here next week. I'm happy with my buds+, but the battery life isn't near what they say it's supposed to be. I barely get 6 hours of streaming out of them anymore. Hopefully the new ones actually live up to what Samsung says and the battery doesn't degrade in 6 months like the +.
I did today. I ordered buds also. Can't wait for them.

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Got my credit yesterday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord