T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
OMG I'm trying but it won't let me upload the picture from scrapbook that blocked out my taking number..

HURRY UP MAN! Mine still says waiting for scan! You better not be trolling us, I'm still waiting for my long lost UPS brown car.. Just camped outside my house, waiting for him..

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
ef2574b5aa9f5ba4d2b3c21f738f5fcd.jpg

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm refreshing my UPS page every 30 seconds now. Still camped outside my house awaiting the lost UPS truck.. He's just running a little late with my 1:35 - 3:45 package is all.. He'll be here soon.. :(

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't do that I swear.. b4 it said that it was ready. Like in the video. Then I just checked it and it showed this.. I swear not sure if they trolling me...

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Looks like this time the TMO rep was right, the reason TMO cannot ship the phones this time is to make sure all providers have equal time to request the free gifts from Samsung. It's sad, but I am convinced we will not get it until Friday. TMO should have not marked the phone as shipped, it just gave everyone false hope!

But if that was the case, why wouldn't Samsung just post the website live at a specific time on the 19th

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I live in SWFL which tampa is 100 miles away nearest major city so I dunno if the planes land up there daily or if they fly down to RSW hopefully this morning so maybe I'd get it today. Nothing on my end so far.