T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
He did say he was going to sleep. Might work graveyard shift and sleeps during the day. Who knows.

He has a night job Photoshopping phone boxes. 😅

Personally I think he's legit, I just can't imagine what the point would be of trolling us. If somebody put a phone in the wrong bin and it got shipped, it's not like they'd fess up to it.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
He has a night job Photoshopping phone boxes. ??????

Personally I think he's legit, I just can't imagine what the point would be of trolling us. If somebody put a phone in the wrong bin and it got shipped, it's not like they'd fess up to it.

It happens ...Ole boy got lucky thats all

gadgetjim

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I preordered my Note 7 Blue Coral on August 3rd through T-Mobile. Using my Note 3 for now as my main smartphone. I Factory Reset my Note 4, which I will give to my son when I get my Note 7 all set up .....

I really wanted something with a removable battery, but there are other features which sold me on the Note 7: 1) S-Pen Upgrade, 2) 64GB Internal Memory, 3) 256GB Micro-SD, 4) IP68 Water Resistant, 5) New Power Saving Features, 6) 4GB RAM, 7) Gorilla Glass 5, 8) Blue Coral Color (Blue is my cycling theme !!!), 9) Blue Light Feature.

Arrival date has been changed to August 23rd-September 6th ..... Was supposed to arrive August 16-19.

I'm anxious to start rockin' my Blue Coral Note 7 ...... I'm choosing the Free 256GB Micro-SD Card (already have Netflix and the Gear S).

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I've been following this thread since yesterday and I also haven't received any update on my tracking #. I placed my order on the 4th and was charged on the 13th. It still says "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" and an estimated delivery date of 08/15/2016. I checked the packagetrackr website and it's apparently showing mine in Kansas right now.

Same exact dates as you for everything but around 11 this morning the "8-15" delivery on the UPS website finally disappeared and went back to the "label created on: 08/13/2016". And that packagetrackr site also shows mine is in Kansas but it seems like it's saying that for everyone, I imagine they are still sitting in Kentucky and will remain there until 8-18. Like others have said, don't expect the phone until the official launch day 8-19. I would have been stoked to get it early but no biggie.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
My chat with T-Mob today:

Mark C: A good day to you.
Mark C:Let me assist you today.
Mark C: Alright, so basically with the Note 7 pre-order, the status was indeed shipped. However, it was actually on it's way or already with UPS, then UPS will actually update the tracking number once they start shipping the phones. They'll actually ship them all at once.
Mark C: So don't worry, you'll receive the phone within the said date.
You: Oh, so it's UPS not USPS
You: The order page says USPS
Mark C: USPS was use to ship the packages to UPS, but UPS will be the one who'll send the phones to you guys.
You: Oh...okay got it. Thanks Very confusing pre order :)
Mark C: Thanks for understanding. And you're very much welcome! :)
Mark C: Anything else that I could assist you with?
You: No that's it. Thank you
Mark C: If that was everything, I would like to thank you for contacting us today! You have a great day! :)
The agent has exited the chat. Thank you for chatting with us today.

MemphisGeek

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
It's getting better folks! They charged me twice too.

I ordered one Note7 on one extra line. Got my shipment notification for delivery today! Guess what? UPS just left my house and inside my package were TWO SIM card welcome kits and NO PHONE!

I go look at my account online and they have added me TWO extra lines. Not one I ordered, but TWO.... and no phone.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Because they are doing what they said they would do? Where did you once see from t-mobile saying that they would be shipped early?
Right here in this email, for starters

49d4b64e356aa8be54e462c3fbfd2c1c.jpg

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
And ... we're temporarily closed again. If you guys keep making it personal and ignoring all the moderators asking you to keep it civil, we're going to have to stop asking and start pressing buttons. Let's not do that. Thanks.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
And... we're back. Welcome back. Please please please be clear on this point. If you make me press a button, I'm going to press it really hard. And I might have VDub2174 press one too. Respect the PUPPAH. #FearTheV.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
And ... we're temporarily closed again. If you guys keep making it personal and ignoring all the moderators asking you to keep it civil, we're going to have to stop asking and start pressing buttons. Let's not do that. Thanks.
Time to go to xda. Does it really make sense to shut down the forum and have everyone suffer, instead of shutting those individuals down. You can ban me or whatever you do but it's just plain dumb to shutdown everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djboulette