T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Alright fellow Noters... It's been fun racking up a couple hundred posts today but I'm out for the night. Early alarm with the kiddo.

Good luck to those still waiting on updates.

I'll be back in the AM.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Just realized

This is my last night with my beloved silver s7 edge 😢
Have had the galaxy s series since the s3.
Excited to have a note but I'll miss my s7 edge.

Didn't feel this way going from s3 to s5 or s5 to s7 though. Couldn't wait to get rid of those 😅
Really love the s5, still a daily on some occasions. S3, note 3, s6, etc I thought were crap. But still have my note 4 , s5, ordered another s7 edge and now note 7.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I put the code in and it gave me the $3 membership so I took that one. How late is too late to change the delivery times after its been scanned and out for delivery or its too late at that point?

Normally they give you until 3 am on the delivery date to make changes. If the option is still there, you can use it. Make sure you sign into your account to see what options are available.

aj_watson691

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Did anyone order screen protectors?

Yes I ordered these on amazon. I've had previously good experience on other phones.
4c281aeb0f8e028e0e76081333dc6ab1.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Order was finalized less than 3 minutes after start time. I always call preorders in 30 minutes before start time, and chew the fat with the sales rep till start time.
I ordered within 10 minutes of it going live. What does yours say and where do you live? Did your plane depart?