Take Galaxy S6 out of Ultra Power Saving Mode With a Shattered LCD?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So my LCD is completely shattered and I cannot see the screen at all. When the LCD shattered, my phone was in Ultra Power Saving mode. I need to do the SmartSwitch with my new phone, but as I've said, I can't see anything at all on my S6. I downloaded the SmartSwitch for PC, but my S6 isn't recognized as an input because it's on UPSM.

I have tried restarting the phone in hopes it would turn on without USPM, but I'm not sure if it worked, since the phone still isn't recognized. I have held both the Down Volume key and the Power Key simultaneously and still, the phone is not recognized by my computer. I have connected this phone to my computer before and it was recognized. It isn't the cord because the S6 vibrates when its plugged into the PC, telling me it's charging. It's not the computer since it recognizes my new phone. My only guess is the S6 is stuck in UPSM and won't exit out. I'm stuck.

I can't even root the phone in order to mirror it because doing so requires me to preform some type of task in the settings which simply isn't possible.

SO if there's anyone who can help me figure out how to either mirror the screen with only my PC OR take off UPSM so the S6 can be recognized, that would just be absolutely fantastic. I'm at my wit's end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CsPerry