Text not working all the time

wenso smith

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Go to settings, then go to Apps, and then select Messages. After that, tap storage and hit the “Clear cache” button. Try it and see if it works better. If that doesn't work, try to uninstall updates and return it to the original state.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Go to settings, then go to Apps, and then select Messages. After that, tap storage and hit the “Clear cache” button. Try it and see if it works better. If that doesn't work, try to uninstall updates and return it to the original state.
Been there done that reset to factory settings nothing works

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Been there done that reset to factory settings nothing works

I'm on T-mobile with a Note 20U. This probably won't be relevant, but I'll throw in out there just in case. :)

My note doesn't like to send texts with the Bluetooth on. I can receive texts okay but can't send them. If I turn the Bluetooth off, all is good. It's always something...
:)

Last edited:

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm on T-mobile with a Note 20U. This probably won't be relevant, but I'll throw in out there just in case. :)

My note doesn't like to send texts with the Bluetooth on. I can receive texts okay but can't send them. If I turn the Bluetooth off, all is good. It's always something...
:)
I will give it a try it can't hurt. It's just funny my IPhone 12 Mini has no problem but the note does after 4 months it has to be the network.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Got a call from TMobile corporate today and after sending them dated samples they need a week to see if there is a device and network issue hopefully this is the fix.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
So far the TMobile corporate rep has been very active with my issue and hopefully this comes to a conclusion by the end of the week.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have them until the end of business day tomorrow to come up with a fix otherwise I will start the arbitration process this needs to end. After reading some T-Mobile forums I am not the only one with this issue with Samsung devices.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
T-Mobile has decided to buy my device back and credit my account. Speaking to several store employees I am not the only one they say it has to do with location and tower status.

They said the new s21 does not have the issue and handles the handover between 4and 5 G much better.

Still on the fence on what to get in place of my note.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I ended up with the 12 pro max since my 12 mini had no sms issues. I loved the note but TMobile had no answers for the fix I will miss Android but I need a device to work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non