[Closed] The Android Central non-sexist, non-spammy OnePlus One contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paskell

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to have it. Its sleek and I like its design in every way. Would love it so I can give my nexus 5 to a friend

Posted via Android Central App

kurioskurion

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
My Nexus 4 is showing its age! I've been really impressed with all the reviews of the One plus I've read! I'd love one! Pick me pick me!

On another note, I shared your article about the whole Facebook messenger nonsense and it was skated numerous times by my friends. Good job writing that one!

kaos2flo

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
My eight years aniversary is coming up with my girlfriend and I think she would love this phone. She has been looking at android for a long time but has not had the heart to give up her iphone.

washedout

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking to jump ship from iOS to Android and while doing my research, the OnePlus One caught my eye. I'd like to buy one if I could. So count me in.

RichieB07

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Since the shenanigans, I thnk this company is showing how much they know people want these invites. But if they want to succeed, they need to just release it. No invites, just phones. Like this contest!

mrjetweb

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
My phone is Galaxy S2 and is 3 years old, my 13 years old son likes to have a cell phone and if I get pick I will give my old S2 to my son....Please Help this dad Well I would love to have this phone Thanks for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001