[Closed] The Android Central non-sexist, non-spammy OnePlus One contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardi Noer

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Its spesification is outstanding, perfectly just like I wanted as a dreamphone. But just just like a dream, it was gone when I' m wakeup, coz I cant afford it, atlease until now 😁

James Rubino

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a motoX I'm dieing to give to my mom... And i want this phone bad between her bad back and my bad eyes this would help so much.. Thanks guys.. Keep up all the good work.. I follow everyday!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
I would love this phone because I am tired of using a cheap smart phone my parents bought me. The screen is cracked and would love a new phone. It has a sleek design and looks like a great phone. I would appreciate it if I was chosen

bitbear

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Boy I could use this phone. Why?

1. Because my contract is up with Sprint and I want a GSM phone.
2. I'm a struggling independent app developer who will make the world better (designed) with this awesome power.
3. CyanagenMod has a cool theme engine!
4. Phil Nickinson is a wise uber genius leading a team of super geniuses! (Pandering Complete)

Seriously, win, lose, or draw... you guys are great and produce a world-class website and podcast.

Cheers,
..Rob

Bobby Henris

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't want to win this handset. Awesome software on top of amazing hardware, this is the beast I've been waiting for to replace my Galaxy S2.

So, AC, help me leave 2011 behind with the greatest phone of today.

Thanks for your time/attention and keep up the great work.

Posted via Android Central App

jhorton014

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the G2 and it's my first actually powerful android phone. I have now become addicted to great high end phones and I wanted Oneplus One ever since I saw it and read the specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001