[Closed] The Android Central non-sexist, non-spammy OnePlus One contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

microwiz

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love one of these phones - especially if it were being offered in a contest that didn't make me want to spit :p Well played, Android Central!

Wolftrakx26

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
One plus one really needs to stop all this BS!! Thanks AC we don't have to do anything stupid. Let the best person win..

Posted via Android Central App

Bryan Douglass

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
My goals and motivations are simple yet valiant: the horrors of a world suppressed by an iOS via 4S existence have brought me to an enriched, worldly realization that many others are equally enslaved and ignorant of the joyous freedom this device will bring to reality. With this OnePlus One, I will vanquish my own demons, emerge from the darkness and oppression of my current shackles and passionately pursue a life dedicated to service as the hero, model and leader for those who currently suffer in depravity with me today... and we will rise to slaughter those who fight to keep this ignorance alive and thriving. We will place their heads on Cyanogen Mod stakes where the open-source warriors can bask in the glory of their defeat and enjoy the spoils of our conquest as one, progressing a nation of digital freedom fighters forward to a world of bliss and customized settings for all.

That's my plan.

hcane466

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I really need this phone...been wanting one ever since I heard about
It. It just looks like a awesome phone to use. I really need One+

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members