the case dilema

bluebandit97

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
So here's the story, I just got my Otterbox case. Though I love the case, it is bulky and ugly (I knew that when I ordered it). Now I'm in the hunt for an "everyday" case. I'm looking for something with a belt clip, doesn't have to be a holster, but something preferably with a removalable clip part. I had a real nice one for my blackberry that I got at the sprint store that loved but cant find anything like that. Doesn't need to be most rugged thing in the world, but not cheap plastic that will break the first time I use it. Also, would like to not spend an arm and a leg like for my Otterbox.

Now that all that's out of the way, suggestions?

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
So here's the story, I just got my Otterbox case. Though I love the case, it is bulky and ugly (I knew that when I ordered it). Now I'm in the hunt for an "everyday" case. I'm looking for something with a belt clip, doesn't have to be a holster, but something preferably with a removalable clip part. I had a real nice one for my blackberry that I got at the sprint store that loved but cant find anything like that. Doesn't need to be most rugged thing in the world, but not cheap plastic that will break the first time I use it. Also, would like to not spend an arm and a leg like for my Otterbox.

Now that all that's out of the way, suggestions?

I have one from when I had an EVO. It is a leather side loading case from HTC. Email me and I will send it to you. For free. It will be my good deed for the year.

OLD_HATCH

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll take it if he doesnt want it. lol

Rigth now I am using the PT case/holster combo I purchased at bestbuy for 35 bucks. I beelieve its a seidio inocase 2 rebrand and works just as well. Well for the past 2-3 weeks.

woodiah

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I use both the HTC side holster and the OuterBox commuter case, at different times of course - You will like it!

sent from EVO using Taptalk Pro

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Try cellphoneshop.net....its real inexpensive and a large variety of cases.....so far I have about 5 different cases (including the otterbox) that I switch out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000