The Note 8 S Pen works in the note 9

Mandarita

Sep 19, 2017
Visit site
I love the Note 9 stylus and I still use it on the go, but for longer note taking sessions or if I'm curled up on my couch I still love my Staedler Pencil Stylus. It works great and is so comfortable to hold. I can't believe it has doubled in price since I bought mine, so I imagine it's popular with others, too. I will also use my Samsung Galaxy Book stylus from time to time since it's easier to hold.

I do miss the days of the touch stylus that I had on my old Axim x51v. It was a pen, pencil, and stylus in one. That particular pen got me through 2 years of college and many notes taken on my Axim. Every once in awhile I miss the non-capacative touch screen on that PDA.

Also, the color is not decided by the pen. Your ink color will be the same no matter which WACOM device you are using. Though, it would be strangely satisfying to get a WACOM 64-pack just like the old Crayola crayons. I would totally dig it.

http://a.co/d/bZLPJCZ

fReAkY mOnKeY

Nov 28, 2021
Visit site
Wow $50 and $32.99! $3.xx on eBay. That is a crazy mark up when wholesale is probably less than a buck. That's how bad our cell phone providers are, that's how lame a deal we really get. I use mint sim, $360 a year for 30gb and unlimited everything else and I buy my **** on eBay, Amazon and the like. 50? Dang

Last edited by a moderator: