Those of you who have the 6 Pro, impressions of the curved screen?

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I am not a fan of curved screens but this is what you're stuck with if you want any flagship nowadays.

I believe the Galaxy 21 + does as well.
If I had a choice, I'd probably go flat too. But the curve doesn't seem bad enough on it's own to get the vanilla 6 instead.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting along with the curved screen just fine. When I first read that the 6 Pro was going to have a curved screen, I was disappointed. Mostly thinking about how a tempered glass screen protector would work on a curved screen. But, I wanted the finest hardware and software features that Google had to offer in the new 6 series. So, the 6 Pro it is. Time will tell.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I believe the Galaxy 21 + does as well.
If I had a choice, I'd probably go flat too. But the curve doesn't seem bad enough on it's own to get the vanilla 6 instead.

I believe the S21 series; other than the Ultra, have flat displays. The ultra display looks more curved when I was playing with the Ultra and Pixel 6 Pro in the Verizon store two weeks ago. However, I did not measure to see; just from appearance and memory. Neither of them come close to the curve screens used on older Samsung phones for sure.

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I believe the S21 series; other than the Ultra, have flat displays. The ultra display looks more curved when I was playing with the Ultra and Pixel 6 Pro in the Verizon store two weeks ago. However, I did not measure to see; just from appearance and memory. Neither of them come close to the curve screens used on older Samsung phones for sure.

Definitely not as pronounced as earlier Samsungs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo