Those that upgraded from the Note 9: Any regrets?

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
No matter where you buy a new one it will be factory fresh.

Lol, obviously. But I mean in terms of build dates. Who gets the phones that were manufactured last week, and then sent out? Do carrier stores get first dibs? I saw someone on Reddit claim that their S10+ that was purchased from Best Buy had a mid April build date. Since we're in Mid May, where do the phones that are hot off the assembly line go first?

Edit: it may sound dumb, I know, but I'm really anal about not being an early adopter, and waiting until after the first few batches are sold.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Where is the best place to buy an unlocked S10+ that's fresh off the assembly line, with a fairly recent build date? I've wanted to wait until any issues were worked out with the initial batches, but now I'm ready to buy. Do I order direct from Samsung, or do I go to Best Buy?

Go to Best Buy to buy a unlocked Phone.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I like my Note 9 but may be tempted by the new S10 with 5g. Waiting to see what else it offers. I'd like my next phone to be a little smaller and lighter.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Where is the best place to buy an unlocked S10+ that's fresh off the assembly line, with a fairly recent build date? I've wanted to wait until any issues were worked out with the initial batches, but now I'm ready to buy. Do I order direct from Samsung, or do I go to Best Buy?
Go to best buy and inspect the outer box it will have a date on it . I did mention this earlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali