Thunderbolt delayed to April?

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
June sounds about right. All the bugs should be all worked out of the network as well as the phone. One good point about that, we will have several nice 4G phones to pick from.

But how many of them will be released? If they do this with the Bolt, who's to say they won't do it with the Bionic, etc?

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
everyday that goes by verizon is losing ground in the 4G market to the other carriers, by the time verizon actually has 4g phones the other carriers are going to be on 5g :)

Reactions: rookie83

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I was orginally going with bionic and then I was considering the TB but Lately because of the inability of verizon to transitioin to the 4G network and release a 4G phone I am seriously considering switching to sprint or ATT and fact when I looked at sprint I can get an evo with a big online discount and then a big rebate. plus there early cancel fee is $200 for smart phones and verizon is $350 , ATT has the fastest network but the call quality may be bad for some. HMMMM let me see do I wait for the TB or move on?

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I was orginally going with bionic and then I was considering the TB but Lately because of the inability of verizon to transitioin to the 4G network and release a 4G phone I am seriously considering switching to sprint or ATT and fact when I looked at sprint I can get an evo with a big online discount and then a big rebate. plus there early cancel fee is $200 for smart phones and verizon is $350 , ATT has the fastest network but the call quality may be bad for some. HMMMM let me see do I wait for the TB or move on?

I go for whoever has the lowest price with the most features, and best coverage in my area, and where I work. In my case, Sprint was the answer. I pay $68.00 a month after discounts for unlimited everything, with free nav, etc. And I have 4G coverage. Pricing out my plan on VZW it was double that. throw in tiered pricing, and it could well be triple +.

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes I just looked at the best buy ad and it has the att inspire at $99, sprint evo at $199 both 4g and verizon at $299 4g LOL so I will keeep comparing and considering changing if verizon dont announce real soon like before storm 1 dies completely

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCaneCa