Thunderbolt frozen now what?

CZEN2

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
it was working fine until I went to work. It was in my pocket and noticed that it was frozen on the thunderbolt intro. I have taken the battery out but keeps freezing on the same part it wont log into the OS not rooted never been updated ( cant get the updates in a extended network area) what do I do now I have no idea????

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Take the battery out, slide the SIM card tray out, take the SD card out. Let the whole thing sit for at least 2 minutes, reassemble and try again. If that doesn't fix it you've probably got a hardware failure.

Jacob9424

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
That sounds like a hardware problem in my opinion. I have an issue where my phone will freeze while it is in sleep mode and it won't let you turn on the screen, forcing you to pull the battery.

Sent with my HTC Thunderbolt

CZEN2

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Take the battery out, slide the SIM card tray out, take the SD card out. Let the whole thing sit for at least 2 minutes, reassemble and try again. If that doesn't fix it you've probably got a hardware failure.

I will try it and see what happens thanks!

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem after the update. restart, pulled sim etc nothing. Hard reset did it but lost 4G for a week.

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Try turning it on, but holding down the Volume Down key once you reach the HTC "Quietly Brilliant" screen. Keep holding it down *hopefully* until it gets to the lock screen, and you should see "Safe Mode" in the bottom left of the screen. If it sticks on the Thunderbolt logo for longer than 60-90 seconds, it is frozen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan