Thunderbolt size comparisons - pics

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Having it in that spot is convenient if you plan on releasing a dock that needs to connect to that USB port when you drop it in.
+1

I always buy the docks that are available with phones...one for work and one for home. Use as night time clock at home and, well, entertainment/day clock at work. The only other place they could have put the port to work with a dock would have been the top like Samsung Fascinate. While that does work...the Samsung Fascinate dock is pretty fugly and the phone hangs off the end.

I admit that it would have been nice to use the charger while also using the kickstand, but presumably if you are in that situation you are somewhere "familiar"...such as home or work. I mean, you aren't going to be doing that on the bus (I don't think)...or while waiting in a doctor's office...or whatever. So why not just pick up the EZEstand for those places. It's quite affordable and light.

I know it would have been nice if we didn't have to...but it doesn't have to be a dealbreaker.

ETA: Thanks for the pictures!!! Another new "fix" to get us through....

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Although not in the pictures, I saw in the Wirefly unboxing that the size of the Thunderbolt is almost identical to the Fascinate, which I found very interesting. The Thunderbolt has a bigger screen, but yet the length and width are almost the same. The thickness of the Thunderbolt, however, was a good bit thicker than the Fascinate.

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Although not in the pictures, I saw in the Wirefly unboxing that the size of the Thunderbolt is almost identical to the Fascinate, which I found very interesting. The Thunderbolt has a bigger screen, but yet the length and width are almost the same. The thickness of the Thunderbolt, however, was a good bit thicker than the Fascinate.

I was wow'ed by that as well. I've held and played with a Fascinate a few times and that fits like a glove in my hand so love that comparison that was provided in the vid.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrshea