Thunderbolt Thursday Waiting Room HERE!

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Stores around me are taking reservations.

Called the local store and they said they will take a reservation but NOT hold a phone for you. In other words, if you show up at 10:30am for a reservation then you will get a rep to help you ASAP and not wait around. However, its a gamble as to whether or not they will have any.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
no "reservations" at my closest corp store. said they don't even know how many they will be getting. I'm going to try calling *611 a few times tomorrow and see if I can get a rep to order it for me with overnight for delivery on Thursday. Probably not, but its worth a shot. I really don't want to go to the store early on Thursday...

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys VZW employee here, I work in the department that handles special promotions. I will be starting a thread after I get clarification on how this will impact customers with the Talk & Text plus Data promo or Alltel customers with Smartpak plans as soon as I find out.

According to telesales it won't change the promo. I guess we'll see.

ShawnMeds23

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Free 2-day shipping with wirefly?? I'd don't think that is true. I have it the cart and they want to charge me $7.99 for 2-day. "Free for Standard Fed Ex", whatever that means.

Last edited:

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
lte data price for thunderbolt question

so I read $29.99 for unlimited lte and I was wondering is that ontop of the $29.99 we already pay for unlimited 3g?

ggpike

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just called the Huntersville, NC VZW location and made an appointment. Said they couldn't hold a unit for me and had no idea how many they were getting in . . . But hey, I've got an appointment! ;)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Stopped at my local BB today where I did the pre-order, they will not be calling anyone until their stock arrives which is smart just in case they fail to get enough to cover their pre-orders which would suck for some.

I may deal with Verizon directly since I have account changes and other stuff I need that BB can't seem to offer like. Rather a pita.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware