Tired of Waiting

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
LOL, not really. Unlike your interpretation, mine is based off of fact. Yours is based off of rumors posted in forums like this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

When did I say any of it was fact, it's all inadmissable hearsay, til it's not. Seems like your offering an assumption without evidence on me. I merely stated a scenario from another venue, that might play itself out or slip back into the gray area it came from. Is any of this worth the nonstop repetitive anal retentive responses over some jack wads analysis of the situation.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Actually I'm not. Nor have I claimed to be either. There is a simple fact you as well as others are overlooking. You do not know why the phone has not been released. It can be just about anything.

The VZW phone is not the same thing as the one released in the UK.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

What am I overlooking exactly. I don't see a single thing that is breaking news above me. So tell me what I'm missing here?

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Here's my plan to get them to release the Galaxy Nexus:

#occupyverizonwireless

The only drawback...I prefer to bathe more than once a month, so I don't know if I could fit the profile. But I'll give it a try. ;)

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Here's my plan to get them to release the Galaxy Nexus:

#occupyverizonwireless

The only drawback...I prefer to bathe more than once a month, so I don't know if I could fit the profile. But I'll give it a try. ;)

Yes, and that will be about as effective as the OWS "movement" lol. People will look about as stupid too

jpbass7

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Nascar owners wish they could build an engine w/ enough horsepower to move faster than rumors on the web. Crap flies faster than the Batmobile.

Agreed. I was commenting more on the circular nature of the discussions/arguments/p**sing matches in this thread. Highly entertaining. Cheers!

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
lol just go rent a rezound or Razr. It will at least quench your thirst for a few weeks. Be careful though, you might be swayed to stay.

I played with one in the store the other day. Did a battery pull and started it up. In short...not impressed. They've got some stuttering with screen transitions they need to iron out. Once you've got a Nexus, you don't go back. The NS is smoother than many dual core phones out there just because GB was built for it. I'll take the hardware/software integration of the Nexus over paper specs any day.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I played with one in the store the other day. Did a battery pull and started it up. In short...not impressed. They've got some stuttering with screen transitions they need to iron out. Once you've got a Nexus, you don't go back. The NS is smoother than many dual core phones out there just because GB was built for it. I'll take the hardware/software integration of the Nexus over paper specs any day.

it isn't because gb was built for the nexus it is because the skins slow down the devices.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I was commenting more on the circular nature of the discussions/arguments/p**sing matches in this thread. Highly entertaining. Cheers!

Probably shoulda pm'd this but I liked this response because I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I noticed your avatar. Seeing Sammy made my day cuz I was listening to "Golden throats" last night. Hearing him croon "In the ghetto" & "The Shaft theme", is the all time corniest guiltiest pleasures of mine.

Reactions: jpbass7

RattleSnake506

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Looks like there are many people out there who are getting tired of waiting..

Verizon Galaxy Nexus LTE: No-show Pushes Fans Away - International Business Times

I can't understand how Verizon can be so thick skinned..to not even give out some kind of date...

hell....I'm on AT&T and my contract does not expire until end of January and I'm getting tired of waiting.. I can imagine how you guys on Verizon are...

if Verizon releases the phone, I hope to hear something from AT&T about their plans of releasing this phone

Khaz

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I hear you. I got tired of waiting and just received my new iPhone 4S in the mail. Happy I did.

I'm still keeping an eye out for this product, but I won't shed a tear if it doesn't come out before the holiday return period expires or if it sucks. The iPhone 4S is solid, Siri is amazing, and integrates well with most Google products that don't suck. Not as well with Google +, but I don't even have 7 friends using it to beatbox with as everyone has given up on + and stayed with FB. Mostly due to Google's usual crappy product launch strategies and support.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
hell....I'm on AT&T and my contract does not expire until end of January and I'm getting tired of waiting.. I can imagine how you guys on Verizon are...

if Verizon releases the phone, I hope to hear something from AT&T about their plans of releasing this phone

If I was AT&T, I would announce it the day it's released on Verizon to keep anyone from jumping ship prematurely.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
The only thing I'm waiting for the is the white GS2 Skyrocket to be released on AT&T and then I'm leaving Verizon. The more we wait, the more time I've had to really analyze the Nexus and ICS and I think it's too experimental of a phone and OS to get it. We've already seen this proven with the volume bug and such. It's a safe bet to not jump on a brand new phone OS like ICS right out of the gate. I figure I'll get the skyrocket which to me has better specs than the Nexus (just my opinion) and let it get the ICS update whenever. By then, Google and Samsung will have bugs between software and hardware ironed out. I think I'll be happier in the long run.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooli