Titanium Backup FC and causing reboots

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Using ThunderRom 1.6.2 (but not sure if that has anything to do with it), all of a sudden Titanium Backup (TB) won't work. It worked 2 days ago no problems. As soon as I clicked on the Backup/Restore tab TB would FC. Tried many times with the same end result. Rebooted, pulled battery, cleared cache and dalvik, all with the same result, and FC. Then I wiped phone completely and reflashed ThunderRom. DL'd TB and it will now let me in the Backup/Restore tab, but as soon as I scroll to the very bottom of the list it will FC, but only at the bottom.

I tried to run a batch restore and it will run for about 4 or 5 apps and then automatically reboot. Tried several times with the same result, auto reboot.

What could be causing this? I'm stumped.

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Under the TB help section it says to try installing a new version of Busybox, did that. Still doing the same thing.

Has this never happened to anyone else? Anyone have any clue as to why it would be happening now?

cmags

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Try flashing the 600mhz maximum build prop to see if its oc related. I haven't had any problems worth the same setup.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny