Today I get my EVO!!

misplacedhatred

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Alright everyone, I have had my Evo for over 24 hours, and I have to say.. I love it!.. Blows my Pre out of the water.. I finally have everything set up the exact way i want it. So far i have noticed the battery life is better than the pre, havent really given it the super heavy use test. It is so fast, and super useful! I dont know how i lived so long on my tiny pre screen.. Hardware wise, its amazing, software.. even better... This simply is the best phone i have ever owned.. I'm in San Antonio, So its a 4G city. I have used some 4G, and it varies from place to place, but blows 3G out of the water too. Over all I am Happy with my purchase! Anyone else who got their EVO yesterday have any comments on it? I'm glad to be part of the EVO family.

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
I had my EVO for almost a month now. Had it since the morning of Launch. Still loving it. I mostly found out all the little nooks and crannies but I'm still having fun with it. Speed and software are amazing, hardware just as amazing...

My girlfriend just got hers yesterday. She loves it also. She just finished customizing it the way she wants... I bought her a hip holster case today from the street vendors in NYC. Something for 7 dollars just to keep it from getting scratched while it's in her purse.

rpmorri#CB

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Another new kickstand clan member here...still working out the differences between the EVO and my old Curve, but it's a blast so far.

stevied3

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! I guess I'll now what it's like to experience the Evo sometime in December when they finally come in stock. I called a few places all over Indianapolis and everyone I talked to said..."there are no phones available city wide!"

Wii epedimic all over again.........

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lokesh