Trading my Note 4 for Htc M9

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I really want to trade phones, Ive posted adds on Craigslist and such, but nobody is answering.
I don't know about where you are but note 4 unlocked costs 615 euros here, and m9 well over 700... HTC phones hardly drop in price. Samsung phones do in general, but I have yet to see the note 4 do so.

Best of luck!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

rdjr74

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I've always wanted to give htc a shot.
You will be pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't have any issues at all going back to my M8. No lag, no bugs, the phone just worked flawlessly, unlike my note 4. Not saying I'm disappointed at all with my note 4, just saying I wouldn't mind going back to the M8 if I had to.

Saukrateaz

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Thats crazy noone has responded to your ad. Notes dont last long on craigslist where im from. HTC devices are vastly different devices than what the Note is. They make a solid device. I cant say i would go back to it from my Note, but to each their own. good luck.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I really want to trade phones, Ive posted adds on Craigslist and such, but nobody is answering.

I saw a guy on Craigslist wanting to trade his Galaxy S5 for a Nexus 6. I told him he was nuts, but he swore up and down it was an even trade and told me to have my head examined. Good god......

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Preferring a phone over another is a personal taste, people would love to trade their M9 with Note 4/Edge and other the opposite.
I think the people who are used to HTC Sense will find a hard time to adapt to TW, this was my case when I passed from M8 to S6, when I saw an M9 in a shop 2 weeks later I said ''oh my! I did a mistake, I should go back to this lovely HTC world'' and I swapped my S6 to M9.
Don't get me wrong, the S6 was an amazing phone but its software TW is still miles behind Sense 7

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
after paying cash for a thunderbolt and having to get 4 more replacements, HTC lost me as a customer forever. id go phoneless before owing another HTC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell