Two questions

Drhux

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Evo LTE but it's two things I can't figure out and it's bothering me to no end. First is it possible to get rid of the keyboard in the notification bar when ever I type something? Second is there a widget to turn the 4G radio on or is it automatically on one I set the network to CDMA and LTE? Any answers will be appreciated.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Evo LTE but it's two things I can't figure out and it's bothering me to no end. First is it possible to get rid of the keyboard in the notification bar when ever I type something? Second is there a widget to turn the 4G radio on or is it automatically on one I set the network to CDMA and LTE? Any answers will be appreciated.

1. The keyboard has a key in the lower left corner that looks like a tiny keyboard. Tap it and the keyboard goes away.
2. The default radio status is to have both CDMA and LTE turned on.

ceff7711

May 25, 2012
Visit site

What problem is that keyboard in the notification bar causing you? Not being a smart azz.

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site

I don't think you can get rid of that without at least being rooted since it's showing up because there are multiple keyboard options, ones that can't be disabled.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Drhux

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
What problem is that keyboard in the notification bar causing you? Not being a smart azz.

It's not causing any issues it just annoys me being there.

I don't think you can get rid of that without at least being rooted since it's showing up because there are multiple keyboard options, ones that can't be disabled.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

OK thank you.