Ugh!! Looks like my screen died on my N20U. Suggestions?

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Lol, thanks. Like I said, I've been in the support business for a long time both sides on the phone and on my management side so gotta look for avenues to be heard if lucky and make your case and if needed make a little noise. ;)

It's the difference between paying $350 and ending up with a messed up phone with practically no value to trade or sell and hating being stuck with a phone or have to buy a new phone no trade and I thought I was going to be stuck in that position cause the corporate support was sticking to his guns a bit about taking Store #1 position.

I've found finding a companies Twitter page and placing the right Tweet (not a emotional rant) has gotten me upper level responses a couple of times now. And this time discovered the right review on Google maps for a business has gotten me an ear with the owner and a favorable result. :)

Phone looks perfect front and back. And so far running as good as it ever has so enjoying the phone. And because it's looking and running pristine so now I can, If I was interested in the S22U later, I could sell it on Swappa and I think I could be 100% honest and say... "it had the black screen of death and its been repaired, but it has a new screen, new frame and even new back glass and a new battery and running flawless" and it would sell well and the person would be getting a good phone.

I'm so happy with it right now I could be ok keeping it for a while. We'll see.

If I ever have a problem I may need to hire you as my representative! :D:D

It was your tenaciousness that got this situation resolved.

I'm happy you can move forward with the phone repaired to your satisfaction & put this ordeal behind you!
:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude