Ugliest case EVER!!

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Sprint for the ugliest case I have ever seen!!

And to top it off we got two the same exact color. Did anyone get one that was a different color?

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully you didn't buy that?

That is what Sprint and HTC sent to "apologize " for the delay in getting us our phones...

Maybe I'll take it to the Sprint store and see if I can easily, change it for an accessory that I might actually use.

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Yuck!!!! Please tell me that thing is in the trash by now?

Officially sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Android Forums.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm just going to use it for when my clumsy friends want to handle my phone. I would have rather had a discount on my account or the choice of my own accessory but heck, I wasn't expecting anything so why complain.

Reactions: Enraged Medic

Slayix312

May 19, 2010
Visit site
The case IS pretty ugly, but I am grateful regardless. I have been waiting for an email from otterbox that hasn't came yet. Thus I was about to go out and buy a crappy case until then. So I have to say im pretty happy Sprint/HTC saved me $15-$20 bucks.

rsix

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The case IS pretty ugly, but I am grateful regardless. I have been waiting for an email from otterbox that hasn't came yet. Thus I was about to go out and buy a crappy case until then. So I have to say im pretty happy Sprint/HTC saved me $15-$20 bucks.

I received an email from otterbox today saying the case is ready for purchase. Maybe it's a different one than you wanted?

iamfuze

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Sprint for the ugliest case I have ever seen!!

And to top it off we got two the same exact color. Did anyone get one that was a different color?

I received the same one and definitely agree, it's horrendous! But, it'll be temporary protection until my Siedio arrives. Free is free...

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

witnercoat

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I think Sprint did a very nice thing. They didn't even have to do it (unlike some companies that distribute phones that don't work when you touch them and then tell you that you're holding your phone wrong and then wait for months and months to resolve the issue with a free rubber band).

I exchanged mine at the Sprint store because I agree that isn't the most... flattering... shade of blue. Upgraded to a pretty nice case for only $8.

-e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mombai